I love life.
I love living life.
I enjoy the art of living.
~Maya Angelou
My day was spent in the presence of family and friends as my godson, Thomas George received the sacrament of baptism.
Life is such an art, as Maya Angelou put it, and today's art was loving, bright, colorful, cheery, pleasant, and blessed.
hello Monday, goodbye Summer
-
I wish I could say that I did something super fun to celebrate the
unofficial last day of summer, but I did not, and to tell you the truth,
I'm pretty cool...
11 years ago
2 comments:
awww, how sweet, Godmom Paige! I am so happy that the day was wonderful and that you are loving life!
I love Maya Angelou! She is so inspirational. I used a lot of her work in my book club this year! If you ever get a chance read the poem "Phenomenal Woman" It's a goodie!
Post a Comment